The minimum requirements that you need to obtain the training and licensing for becoming a truck driver in Ontario are:
The CSA Green triangle patch indicates sole puncture protection with Grade 1 Protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons (270 pounds). Look for this CSA Green triangle when purchasing work boots.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Hold a valid Ontario G licence.
- Pass a medical examination.
- Pass a written test.
- Pass a road test.
- Complete a mandatory entry-level training course.
- PLEASE NOTE: Students and drivers are required to have Greenseal Safety Boots.
MTO Truck Driver’s Licence Info:
MTO MELT Requirements:
Official MTO Handbook:
Drive Test Practice Tests For Written Exam:
Ontario Driver's Abstract Online Ordering:
Online Criminal Record Check Belleville:
Online Criminal Record Check Kingston:
Online Criminal Record Check Smiths Falls:
Online Criminal Record Check Ottawa:
Official Air Brake Handbook:
Google Website Translation (Translate info to French and other languages):