Instructions to get Driver’s Abstract ($12):
- Go to Service Ontario Driver's Abstract Website Page Here
- Click “Order now”.
- Enter your Driver’s License number in Field #1 and Field #2, click “Add to my order”.
- Fill in your information.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Print a copy and submit to NATDA.
Instructions to get Criminal Record Check ($51)
(Ottawa instructions below):
- Go to Ottawa Criminal Record Check or Smiths Falls Criminal Record Check or Kingston Criminal Record Check
- Click “Create Account”.
- Click “Login” after creating the account.
Input 8-digit Registration Code
after logging in. Check your email for the registration code. Click “Complete”.
- Click “New Application”.
- Click “Level 1 Criminal Records Check (CR)”.
- Follow the instructions and complete the application, choose email option for delivery when prompted. Wait for 2 business days for email delivery.
- Pick up original copy in person from 2670 Queensview Dr, Ottawa, ON K2B 8K1 after receiving the email and then submit to NATDA.
Instructions to get MTO Medical Certificate ($90):
- Call Appletree Medical Centre – (613) 888-9887 between 8 AM and 8 PM, Monday to Friday and 10 AM to 6 PM, Saturday and Sunday.
- Wait on the line for the representative to book an appointment, do not dial 0.
- Bring this MTO Medical Exam coupon with you to receive the $90 student rate.
$90 MTO Medical Exam Coupon
- Arrive 15 minutes before the appointment and bring the health card and the medical form in English only.
MTO Medical Report Form
- The medical exam lasts 30 minutes and consists of questions asked regarding overall health and involves a vision test, no blood test or physical examination etc.
- Submit the copy of the completed medical form to NATDA. Keep the original copy to provide to MTO upon the written exam day.